Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Central Pennsylvania Airsoft. This forum serves the Central Pennsylvania Airsoft community, helping to unite players and further promote the growth of airsoft in the area.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Amazon
Topic Started: Jan 5 2018, 01:42 AM (1,050 Views)
surfer
5000+ posts
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Who orders airsoft stuff on Amazon and what kind of things do you buy there? Are you finding better deals on there than other airsoft stores?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anonymous
Member Avatar
1000+ posts
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah most definitely, when I order from them I'll get simple stuff, like mag pouches, mags, face pro, and even my bdu's. And the prices do seem a lot better then evike, and other airsoft websites.
Greater love hath no man, then to lay down his life for his brother's. John 15:13

surfer
5000+ posts
they have free shipping which I like. Most orders have it and you don't have to spending $150 or however much to get it

Anonymous
Member Avatar
1000+ posts
I ordered a new pair of goggles recently
Greater love hath no man, then to lay down his life for his brother's. John 15:13

surfer
5000+ posts
Free ship?

Anonymous
Member Avatar
1000+ posts
Yup

Nova
Member Avatar
Polar98 CO
I'm probably going to order those full seal sunglasses style googles and a sisu mouthguard from them soon for airsoft.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

surfer
5000+ posts
Can you post these sunglasses style goggles here or on their own topic. That sounds interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Business and Sales · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Current weather conditions in our community

Latest Pequea, Pennsylvania, weather Latest Potter County, Pennsylvania, weather Latest Hagerstown, Maryland, weather

Latest Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, weather Latest York, Pennsylvania, weather Latest Elkins, West Virginia, weather

Latest Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, weather Latest Bedford, Pennsylvania, weather Latest Altoona, Pennsylvania, weather